Wednesday 6 May 2009

Heart Fabric Challenge

It has been such fun going to my mailbox this past week. I have found an assortment of squishys. To date, 7 blocks using the challenge fabric have arrived.

1 by Sandra M. -Ontario
2 by Gale L. -Newfoundland (pattern adapted from Patchabilities)
3 by Cheryl C. -Ontario (original pattern)
4 by Carolyn J. -British Columbia (Kings Cross Variation)
5 by Carolyn J. -British Columbia (unknown)
6 by Carolyn J. -British Columbia (log Cabin)
7 by Bev S. -Ontario (churn Dash)




























2 comments:

Diana LaMarre said...

That looks like a fun challenge.
You certainly have received a unique assortment. I hope we get to see what you end up doing with all of them.

Heather said...

I will have a lottery draw with all the participants and two of them will win the blocks. I have held BOM draws for years with these ladies and rarely seen a finished quilt from the blocks. oh darn, but I keep hoping.