Friday 22 May 2009

Heart Fabric Challenge

After finishing my 'Secret Garden' block I knew I had not exhausted my imagination, so I went to the Quilter's Cache site to the 'Easy Pieced Butterfly' block and chose some additional fabrics.

This is a very easy and quick block to make. After piecing I embroidered the antenna and voila, finished. I suspect I'll be doing a few more blocks with this fabric. Its neat to see how many different ideas the members are coming up with. There are 4 more below to tantalize your vision and a few more sitting in un-opened envelopes for later in the weekend.



by Carol B from British Columbia
By Karen J. from Ontario



By Evelyn J. from Ontario.
Attic Windows pattern.




by Carolyn K. from New Brunswick.



2 comments:

Dorte H said...

Ah, these are so pretty :)

Heather said...

I have several more that I will be posting either tonight or tomorrow. This is such fun seeing all the different ways of using this fabric.