Sunday 17 May 2009

Heart Fabric Challenge

Another nice week to be visiting my mail box. 4 additional blocks made from the challenge fabric.
-


from Lorraine in Quebec.
It seems to be a variation of the "Squares within Squares" block.



by Keran in Ontario
some sort of multiple Pinwheel variation



by Joanne H. of Ontario
called '8 Hands Around' from the Quilters Cache website.



by Faye B. from Manitoba
called ' Antique Tile'

I have chosen the block I will attempt. Its called 'Secret Garden' from Quilter's Newsletter "Best Blocks: 50 Editor's favorite Classic Patchwork Quilt Blocks" 2002. Shown is the hand pieced version I did ages ago. I am going to try and do it this time by machine. Will let you know about the technique I am going to try.
I already have a few more envelopes that arrived on Friday but haven't had a chance to open them and didn't want to keep these waiting any longer.
Come back in a few days to see more of these lovely blocks.

No comments: