Thursday 3 April 2014

350 Block Challenge - March update

Along with my other projects, I have continued to work away at the 350 Block Challenge hosted by Shelly at Prairie Moon Quilts.  I achieved the challenge of 31 blocks this month, 30 fabric postcards and 1 paper pieced block. Brings me to a total of 66 blocks for the year.

This is giving me lots of leeway to explore the variety of techniques I can use to make the cards. There are no rules, leaving me free to do as I please.  While I enjoy using the fabrics, I do love the thread work ones.  When I was doing them I got lost in them and the time flew by.


3 comments:

Shelly said...

They're all beautiful! I'm really enjoying seeing all your postcards every month.

Sherrie said...

Hi Heather,
They are all beautiful! I'm doing the 350 Block Project too. Have a great day!!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Sherrie said...

Me again, forgot to tell you I found a teapot pattern.

Sherrie