Thursday 11 December 2014

Tangled Thursday - Negative Space

It's been far too long since I tangled anything.  Diane has nudged out group back on track by challenging us to use negative space.

I tried this once before and was unhappy with my results.  I didn't outline my space and then the tangles I selected had too much open spaces with in them.  This time I outlined my space with a black pen and then tangled away.  I am happy with the results though I have some ideas on how to improve next time.  Always a learning opportunity.

Thanks to Diane for the challenge.

My post from yesterday is looking for photos of your Advent or Countdown to Christmas Calendar

Mister Linky is waiting below for a link to your current Zentangle related post or a negative space tangle from a previous post.


2 comments:

Marie said...

Nice work, Heather. Your outline really defines the tree and makes it stand out. Good idea.

I totally forgot about this. There are a couple of tangle patterns I've been meaning to try so I'll try to put a post together before Christmas.

Have a great week!

dianeclancy said...

Very lovely tree and green tangles, Heather!! :) :)

~ Diane Clancy
http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2014/12/holiday-negative-space-challenge-tangled-thursday