Saturday 5 June 2010

Spotlighted Blogger on Bibliobabe.com

I invite you all to hop on over to Bibliobabe.com.  I was surprised this morning to find that Rachelle has spotlighted me and my blog, Books & Quilts, today.  A few weeks ago she introduced me to the concept of reading maps.  These include a picture of the book cover and then an assortment of images that represent the contents of the book or at least those things that have meaning for the reader creating the reading map.  I have been making these for my recent reads and posting them in my reviews.  Yesterday I made one for Rachelle's book Read, Remember, Recommend : A Reading Journal for Book Lovers and she has pictured it for the first time on her blog. I am excited that she likes it.

While you are visiting Bibliobabe.com be sure to check out the contests that Rachelle is hosting as there are some great prizes to be won.

You can read my review of her journal.

3 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

thanks for the link.

Kathy said...

I checked out the link to the reading maps and saw the one about Africa. That is a neat idea to use images to help show the contents of the book. It would be a neat way to get teens to get interested in books.

joemmama said...

I bought this and I love it except it is too small..lol.
I have an award for you!
http://joemmama.blogspot.com/