Monday 18 October 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank-you to Shan from Curled Up with a Good Book and a Cup of Tea for granting me "The Versatile Blogger" Award.   I very much appreciate this award.  I have received a few such in the past and I apologize if I didn't accept.  I get so carried away at times that I forget to pass it along.  I will try my best to nominate some of the many bloggers that I visit with on a regular basis.  
The conditions of this award are that all recipients must:



1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award

Seven Things About Myself:

1 I spent a year as a teenager living on the small Caribbean Island of St. Vincent.
2 I live with depression and find that reading, quilting and blogging help keep it from getting in the way.
3 I ran the Calgary half marathon in 2008 with my sister Nancy.
4 I have a teaching certificate but never sought a job as a teacher.
5 I'm obsessed with New Zealand.
6 The 'Dear Jane Quilt' inspired me to write a novel, yet to be edited and published.
7 My family says I have no sense of humour.  I can't watch comedy on TV, yet have read and reviewed several humour books and found all of them hilarious.

I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers:
Scott at Blue Nickel Studios
Bejewelled Quilts by Barb
Kristi at Books and Needlepoint
Kathy at Cottage Garden Quilter
From Russia with Love
Happy Cottage Quilter
Wendy from It is What it Is
Kathy at Kathy's Quilts
Linda at Living, Quilting and Stuff
Elly at Mad for Patchwork
Miri at Milk and Honey Quilts
(M)ary at Ox
Darlene at Peeking Between the Pages
Carmie of The Single Nester
Lady Penguin at The Day Before Tomorrow

Should you chose to visit these bloggers, leave them a comment and let them know that "Heather sent me".

11 comments:

Elly D said...

Why Thank You Heather :) (I think ;))
I can empathize with number 2 on your list. Same here. Pills help too.

Barb said...

How sweet of you...thanks so much!

Shan said...

That is cool that you lived in St. Vincent for a year, we have a few friends from there! What took you there?

Kathy said...

Thank you very much for thinking of me for this blogging award.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Well done on the award. I think there are very few people who are totally lacking in a sense of humour - and I'm sure you are not one of them.

Thanks for the links, I'm away to visit now.

Kristi said...

Thank you for the award Heather!

The Single Nester said...

Thank you so much for this shout out! You made my day!

Dorte H said...

Congratulations on your award!

(M)ary said...

Thank you! You made my day!

lastochka said...

Thank you very much!!)))

Quilter Kathy said...

Thanks (belatedly) so much for this award!