Wednesday 13 October 2010

Winner of AC/DC book

I drew the winner of the Why AC/DC Matter by Anthony Bozza today.  I wrote out a list of all the valid entries in the order of their comments on the original post.  I then when to RANDOM.ORG and entered the number of entries and the winner was entry number 1.

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 21
Result:
1
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Winner is Nazmis from Turkey.

You have 3 days to contact me with you mailing address.  I have sent a private email with this information.

Thanks to all who entered.  Thanks to HarperCollins for the prize book.  Check back for my next contest (yet undecided what it will be).

5 comments:

Nazmiş Teyze said...

Oh My God itis me:D This is a special price for me thanks Heather :) i am very confused.I'm like winning the jackpot :))

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Well done Nazmis.

Nazmiş Teyze said...

thanks Petty...

(M)ary said...

Congratulations Nazmis! (-:

Nazmiş Teyze said...

Thanks (M)ary !:D