Friday 31 October 2008

Short Stories

Are you a fan of Short Stories? I have really only started to enjoy them in the past year of so. Prior to that I felt that I needed a longer story to really get in touch with the characters. Not so.

I was thrilled when the author of a blog I follow agreed to post her short story that she has written for a school assignment. I think she has done a terrific job. She has captured my imagination and has me wondering about 'him' and what will happen to 'him' at the end of the story.

If you like this genre, be sure to travel across the pond and visit Who is that girl?, give her story a read and leave her a comment. She'll love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hi Heather,
I went over and checked out Who is that girl's blog and her short story. You are right, it's a wonderful story. Hoping to see an ending someday. Take Care!!

Sherrie