Thursday 2 October 2008

Title for your Auto-Biography

If you were to write your auto-biography, how would you title it?

This random thought cross my mind this morning, and its kinda sticking with me and I have to answer it.

So, I have to think about myself. I like to travel, even if I don't do it often. Love to read about other people and places. Studied environmental studied, geography and mapping at the University of Waterloo. When I'm reading I keep and atlas at hand so I can find where the characters are located. I am a crafty person, like to take bits of stuff and put them together. Taking this all into consideration I've come up with the following title.

"Making My Own Map".

Let me know how you would title your auto-biography and why.

3 comments:

joemmama said...

My autobio would be called "Blew It-spent too much time reading and not enough time writing"

Anonymous said...

I would call mine "One ina Million"... ;)

Heather said...

I love both of your titles.