Friday 7 August 2009

Birthday update

I had a lovely day with my family and with my sister who is visiting from Calgary.

We started the morning with a private viewing of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Excellent!!!

Next we went down the street to the Lindt outlet store and bought lots of items that were marked at 75% off.

Then dropped my sister off to visit with her friend.

Now home to hubby who worked from home and watched the dog while we were out.

Eventually we had my birthday dinner together followed by a nice dog walk.

Just about makes for the perfect birthday. Would have enjoyed a few chapters in my novel, but instead chose to watch a series opener on tv and knit on my current scarf project.

Don't know how much I'll get to posting next week. I will be volunteering all week at a running race series. Endurrun 2009. 160 km in 7 runs over 8 days. Usually I select a book to read throughout the week. Guess I still have tomorrow to find one.

No comments: