Friday 7 January 2011

Visit my New Blog

Along with my sister, I have started a new blog. Send a Postcard a Week.  Don't worry, I will continue to do this one as well. 

The premise to for both of us to send out at least one postcard each week.  I could be to a family member, friend, or even a stranger.   Regardless of who we send to, it is bound to brighten their day. 

You are invited to join us in our adventure and send out your own postcards and let us know.  You can join our blog, or you can leave details in the comments.

Hope that you will visit us a Send a Postcard a Week.  Leave a comment and tell us who you would send a postcard to.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Nice idea. I hope you two have fun.

Dorte H said...

What an interesting idea! I am sure your friends and family will enjoy it very much. I know how fun it was to open the parcel from you and see all the surprices you had put in for me.

Stone Meadow One said...

That sounds like a great idea! I do like getting mail but I never seem to have the time to send it...