Friday 5 July 2013

Vote for your Favourite Patriotic Quilt

Over at the Quilting Galley, the show and tell are Patriotic Quilts from around the world.  I have submitted my 'O Canada' quilt that I showed you earlier in the week.  There are more than 20 other wonderful and moving quilts on display.    Please visit there and view these patriotic pieces of art and then vote for up to 3 of your favourites.   If you want, vote for mine, but go ahead and vote for those that you love the most.  After you vote, be sure to leave a comment there at Quilting Gallery telling whether you have started your Christmas quilt projects (if you are a quilter or your other projects) to be entered to win a cookbook.

Remember , these are patriotic from around the world.

This is the one I submitted for the Show an Tell
   Some of my attempts at Patriotic Quilts.

These were made for comfort quilts for Canadian soldiers

I designed this in response to the attacks on American on September 11.

I made these blocks and sent them to a charity in New York that was making comfort quilts for the families of the victims of the World Trade Center disaster.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I voted for your submission. I think it is great.

Jenny Girl said...

i like the first flag the best, although please know all of your work is beautiful
Perfectly Canadian :)