Thursday 12 February 2015

Tangled Thursday - A New Format

Welcome to Tangled Thursday.  A few of my local and online friends have joined me in an occasional Zentangle challenge.  We'll take turns choosing a theme which I'll post here on my blog.  At that time, I'll add Mister Linky and invite you to add a link to your drawing using that them.  I'll leave the linky open till the next challenge is posted, usually two weeks. Any one who participates could be contacted to decide our next challenge.

 All are welcome to join in the fun.  If you are new to Zentangles, then visit the website for a complete explanation and all sorts of online resources.  I'm also a big fan of TanglePatterns

This weeks challenge was issued by Tami at Just One More Thing.  She and her husband have just started their business named Wabash Construction. You can read her post about the new business here.   

Here's what Tami has to say about the challenge:
in honor of our new business "Wabash Construction" - the theme is the letter "W".  You can use patterns that start with W, use a W as your string, or any other way you can think of to include W in your drawing.  Let's try to post these on Thursday, February 12th.

I have been busy getting ready for a trip to visit my sister and haven't drawn a thing, yet.  I still have time right. Actually, I left yesterday and scheduled this post ahead of time.  
  
ps. feel free to grab a copy of the Tangled Thursday button and add it to your post. 

Mister Linky is waiting below.



1 comment:

Tami said...

Better late than never, I hope. Thanks for continuing to host these challenges, even when your life is hectic and the participants are slow. :)