Thursday 19 February 2015

Tangled Thursday - W is where it's at

It has taken me a while to get my W challenge posted.  I did have it ready last week, though I couldn't figure how to get the image from my phone to my blog. 

I drew this on my flight to visit my sister.  The lighting was coming from the wrong side, meaning I was drawing in shadow.  That is difficult to say the least and then there were the movements of the plane to consider. 

I was also using a piece of water colour postcard paper.  I fell that a larger tip pen would have been better.  This paper really seemed to absorb the pen ink. 

I am linking this up with last week's post where the rules of this challenge are written.  Be sure to visit there for links to the other W challengers.  You are invited to submit a link to your W drawing, see last week's post for the details.

I'll be back next week with our next challenge, which will be devised by Diane.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Nice work. Nice job of making use of the time and supplies at hand.