Saturday 4 April 2015

Tangled Thursday - Time to try Twizted

Wow, time sure is flying when it's a holiday weekend and the kid(s) are home.  I had planned to have this ready on Thursday evening, but one thing after another, and family does come first...

Our challenge is to use the tangle Twizted . That's it, give it a try and use it somehow.  Thanks Elaine, I haven't tried this one. To me it looks like braided hair. This tangle looks like one where it will make a difference whether I do it large scale or tiny scale.

Welcome to Tangled Thursday.  A few of my online friends have joined me in an occasional Zentangle challenge.  We'll take turns choosing a theme which I'll post here on my blog.  At that time, I'll add Mister Linky and invite you to add a link to your drawing using that them.  I'll leave the linky open till the next challenge is posted, usually two weeks. Any one who participates could be contacted to decide our next challenge.

I'll leave this challenge up for two weeks and then we're on to another.  I'll give you a head start on that one.  Use any tangles you want, but use a medium other than a flat sheet of paper or a Zentangle tile.  Use fabric, paint, flower pots, wood, your window, whatever you want.  Have fun and play.  my plans are to work with these wooden dragon flies.  I bought them ages ago and have been holding on to them awaiting inspiration.  I'm sure I'll find it in the next few weeks.

Have fun playing with Twizted , create a post, them come back and link up with Mister Linky.  If you don't have a blog, then send me an email ( heatherdpear at hotmail dot com ) with the photo attached and I'll add it to this post.


1 comment:

dianeclancy said...

Thank you for posting this nice and early!! Helped with my planning!! Great challenge and I am eager to see yours!!

~ Diane Clancy
http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog