Tuesday 11 April 2017

Needlework Tuesday - The Secret project reveal.

 I finished the secret project just in time for daughter's visit.  She's home for a few days before her next exam and a soft cuddly afghan is just what she needed.

The alternating cable and rib pattern was fun to knit and not very challenging once it was set in place during the first few rows.  Daughter immediately wrapped herself in it's softness.  Project success.


Needlework Tuesday is a regular weekly post where I share the progress of my various needlework projects over the past week. I enjoy the encouragement that I receive from my readers and in return visit their blogs and cheer them on with theirs. You are welcome to grab the cute little mouse and create your own Needlework Tuesday post. Leave a comment with a link and I'll be sure to visit with you.

Mister Linky is waiting below for a link to your current needlework post.  



2 comments:

Lin said...

That looks so lovely Heather - the cables are amazing! xx

Marie said...

Great work! Love the cables. It everything a blanket should be: squishy, cuddly, and lovely colour.

This reminds me that I don't knit enough bulky pieces. I'm putting one on my to-do list right now.