Wednesday 8 September 2010

Eden Mills Writers Festival - September 17-19, 2010

Join the literary elite for a weekend of fun and enlightenment in the rural town of Eden Mills, Ontario.  This is going to be my first visit to the festival and I am so looking forward to it.  My daughter has been asked to introduce one of the children's authors.  So cool.

Check out their website , Eden Mills Writers' Festival, for a list of events and a complete list of authors.  If you tweet, check for their contest to win a family pass @emwf or @bookmadam.  Some of the authors attending include:
Adult Writers
Linwood Barclay
Giles Blunt
Dionne Brand
Jan Conn
Karen Connelly
Wade Davis
John Ehle
Joy Fielding
Steven Heighton
Daniel Heath Justice
Linden MacIntyre
Alexander MacLeod
Sid Marty
Carol Off
Peter Robinson
Leon Rooke
Claire Holden Rothman
Nicholas Ruddock
Mauricio Segura
Cordelia Strube
Tim Ward


Young Adult Authors
R.J. Anderson
Erin Bow
Dede Crane
Tom Henighan
John Ibbitson
Marthe Jocelyn
Shane Peacock
Richard Scarsbrook

Children's Writers
Jo Ellen Bogart
Hugh Brewster
Eddie Douglas
Marilyn Helmer
Ann Love & Jane Drake
Sharon Jennings
Marthe Jocelyn
Jirina Marton
Partricia Storms
Janet Wilson

Visit Beth Fish Reads to learn about the upcoming Baltimore Book Festival

3 comments:

Clare said...

Thanks Heather!

Beth F said...

Have fun! And thanks for the link. I'll add a link back here too. I wish I could get up to Ontario -- so pretty.

Teddy Rose said...

What a great honour for your daughter. She must be thrilled. Hope you have fun!

I am attending the Vancouver Readers and Writers Festival and covering it on my blog this year. I just posted my first mention of it with my review of David Mitchell's new book. He's going to be at the festival.