Wednesday 29 February 2012

March Madness 2012 - Round 3

We're in the middle of the schedule of preliminary trades.  Two players yet to be selected.  Today we are considering:
Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
and
The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory

I haven't read either book, though I have read a different title by each author and have based my decision on those.  Here's the links to those reviews:

Lords of the Bow: The Epic Story of the Great Conqueror by Conn Iggulden   This is his third book that follows the life of Genghis Khan and his descendents.

The Favoured Child by Philippa Gregory  I read this before I started blogging, but did write a tiny review on Bookcrossing,

" It was a bit interesting, but it didn't keep me spellbound in my chair by any means, I did wander off to do cleaning and laundry.
As for Richard, stick a rusty knife in his heart and twist sharply. And Julia, get a backbone and keep it."

I voted for Bones of the Hills.

Now that you are familiar with the books, time to go to the HarperCollins Facebook page and vote.  Click here to go to the correct page, then click on the cover of the book you want to vote for, when it pops up, you must click 'like'.  By clicking 'like' you will be entered to win a copy of that book.

Final step is to leave me a comment telling me who you voted for.

For details on the earlier rounds of voting, be sure to check these post:
Round 1
Round 2

No comments: