Tuesday 28 February 2012

March Madness 2012 - Round 2

Late yesterday afternoon, after the close of daily trades, I received a coded message from a trusted insider informing me that there are actually eight unsigned players in the game.  That means 68 books, 60 selected by HarperCollins Canada staff, and 4 to be determined by readers. In my post yesterday, I told you about the first two unsigned players books.  I trust that you followed the links and voted for your favorite of the two.  Today I present you with the next choices.  These are non-fiction:

The Mother Tongue: English and how it got that Way by Bill Bryson and The Weather Makers: How We Are Changing the Planet and What it Means for Life on Earth by Tim Flannery.  


Now that you have checked out both books, click this link, it will take you to Facebook.  On that page, click the cover page of the book you want to win, and on the pop-up page, click 'like'.  By clicking 'like' you will be entered to win a copy of that book.

For me the choice today was a no brainer, I was an environmental studies/geography major at university, so I had to select The Weather Makers.


After you vote, leave me a comment and tell me who you voted for.


On Wednesday and Friday I'll be back with the next two positions up for grabs.

1 comment:

Threeundertwo said...

I love all of your projects! I forgot it was Tuesday again. I did that kind of cutwork applique once and I was even slower at it than I usually am - which is saying something. So I really admire people who can do it.