Sunday 5 February 2012

Valentine Postcard Book



Tomorrow I will start mailing out my Valentines Postcards.  Yes, postcards, not those flimsy creations that come in a pack to give out in class, but high quality, full colour, card stock printed postcards.    These are adorable cards, some a bit 'mushy' (as my kids said) but then again, Valentines is for being all 'mushy' and sweet.  You'll want to send one to your love, another to your mother, grandmother... everyone.  I have permission to put a few images on my postcard blog, so check there next week for a peek inside this gorgeous book.

This book of 30 cards is  from Darling & Company,  also known as The Laughing Elephant , same company that published the Halloween Postcard book that I reviewed in October.  ISBN 13 978-1-59583-007-4


4 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Such a cute little angel, I like the more traditional cards such as this as opposed to the rather smutty ones.

Barb said...

Love the postcard!

Dorte H said...

Oh, this one is so sweet!

Amy said...

What a great idea, I love it!