Thursday 27 September 2012

I'm in Mourning

My father passed away September 20, 2012.  He was diagnosed with Mulitple Myeloma a year ago and while it was a difficult battle, he passed away peacefully in his sleep.

When I return, I'll post the eulogy that my sister and I prepared along with several photos.

Thank-you for the many messages and words of encouragement I have received from my personal and online friends.  Your thoughtfulness has been a great comfort to me and my family.

Sincerely,

Heather

11 comments:

Colleen said...

Heather, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your family was all able to gather together and support each other.

Paulina said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, Heather. I wish you and your family strength and peace in the coming days.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Heather.

Each smile, each laugh, each tear, is a moment lived.
Moments tend to expand when shared.
May your memories of shared moments bring you comfort in your loss.

Michelle

The little book of Nessie said...

Heather, I am sorry to hear about your father's passing. Lots of hugs to you. Regards, Nessie

Nan said...

I am so very sorry.

Threeundertwo said...

Heather, I am so sorry for your loss. As we say in the Orthodox Church, may his memory be eternal.

Chinoiseries said...

Dear Heather, I am very sorry for your loss. May your father be at peace now and your memories of him keep him with you always.

I am thinking of you.

Diana LaMarre said...

My deepest condolences, Heather. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

My condolences again to you and your family at what must be an awful time.

Anonymous said...

very sorry to hear of your loss ,sorry about how long it took me to reply been out loop recently ,all the best stu

Christine said...

Dear Heather,
I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family..
Sincerely,
Christine