Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Lights in my Neighbourhood



For at least the past ten years, my neighbours have put up and elaborate display of Christmas lights.  Each year they add a new element.  This year it is ten trees set in the back yard.  Each of a different colour that turn on and off in a varying pattern.  I absolutely love their display and walk or drive past it as often as possible.  This year I wanted to share it with my viewers.  It was rather windy last evening when I walked past and that sound was captured in the video.  I hope you enjoy it.

Merry Christmas.

Heather

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow, awesome and beautiful Heather. The sound of the wind lend the video some mysterious aura.
Jaime

Jaime said...

Awesome and beautiful at the same time, and the sound of the wind lends the video an aura of magic.
Jaime

The little book of Nessie said...

Loved seeing all those lights. Happy Christmas to you and your family. Regards, Nessie