Tuesday 18 November 2014

Needlework Tuesday - A short break

I'm taking a short break this week from my usual needlework post. I should be working on a presentation that I'll be giving next week at my local guild.  To date, I have a short point form list, that's it.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about what I want to show and actually finished the quilting on two of those quilts, but I am  far from ready.  Today is my writing day.  I'll make the notes for my talk as well as double check some pattern and designer names I might have missed on the quilt labels (or I might even have missed putting a label on a quilt heaven forbid).

I'll be back next week with a couple of items to share.

In the mean time, I'm not letting you off the hook.  Mister Linky is waiting below for a link to your current needlework post.


3 comments:

Marie said...

Good luck with your presentation! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to share with us next week.

Have a good one.

Roslyn said...

I am a day late Heather but I have a good excuse!

Roslyn said...

I wasn't able to link, when I tried it would not accept the image link.