Tuesday 24 March 2015

Needlework Tuesday - Readers are so Encouraging

Today I'd like to start my post by thanking all my weekly readers. Just knowing that you come to visit each Tuesday to see what I've been stitching during the past week encourages me to work on my numerous projects. Without this nudge, I am sure that I would get no where near as much accomplished.  Your thoughtful comments make us feel like friends and if it weren't a question of distance, I'd be having tea with many of you and we could stitch together on a regular basis.  Since that isn't likely to change, I'll be back here most Tuesdays to share with you, and I appreciate that some of you choose to link up with Needlework Tuesday and share.

 Needlework Tuesday is a regular weekly post where I share the progress of my various needlework projects over the past week. I enjoy the encouragement that I receive from my readers and in return visit their blogs and cheer them on with theirs. You are welcome to grab the cute little mouse and create your own Needlework Tuesday post. Leave a comment with a link and I'll be sure to visit with you

 I've been working along on my Sophie's Universe .  I have almost finished the rounds of week 4.  While looking at it, I noticed that I made a mistake back quite a few rows.  Oops.  I have figured out how to fix it  without ripping back, but haven't been brave enough.  Next week I plan to feature a pictorial of the repair.
Close up of the 'corner'



Piecing on my one block wonder is at the 2/3 point (60 of 90 blocks).  It's still a surprise as I press open each block.  No two are the same yet.   Hubby and I are both looking forward to arranging and re-arranging these blocks.

Mister Linky is waiting below for a link to your current Needlework post.  I invite you to also add links to your One Block Wonder quilt, or a post about your Sophie's Universe.  #sophiesUniverse

2 comments:

Tami said...

I don't have any stitching to share this week. But I still lived to see what you and your other regulars are doing. You have two gorgeous projects this week. The crochet looks wonderfully difficult - can't wait to see that finished project. The colors are wonderful.

Your One Block Wonder is also beautiful. When you get to the assembly stage, please post any tips you come up with. I tried making one of these and the blocks were fun! But assembly proved to be too much for me.

Lin said...

Goodness me that is looking gorgeous! I do love your colours. Shame about the mistake though but at least you can rectify it. Good luck. xx