Wednesday 3 June 2015

Needlework Tuesday - A day late for a good reason


I'm a bit late with my Tuesday post. oops, it does happen.  I do have a good reason.  I wanted to finish this afghan so  I could show it to you.   I think it was worth waiting for.  I am happy with the results and look forward to passing it to my son along with the green one.  He's been looking forward to presenting them to his friends before their babies are born.  If you would like to view the green afghan and see how to wrap a baby in a star blanket, visit my earlier post.

Needlework Tuesday is a regular weekly post where I share the progress of my various needlework projects over the past week. I enjoy the encouragement that I receive from my readers and in return visit their blogs and cheer them on with theirs. You are welcome to grab the cute little mouse and create your own Needlework Tuesday post. Leave a comment with a link and I'll be sure to visit with you.

Thanks for visiting with me today.  Mister Linky is waiting below for a link to your current needlework post. 

 

1 comment:

Lin said...

Beautiful and worth waiting for. xx