Wednesday 11 May 2016

Needlework Tuesday - What I should be doing vs what I want to be doing

Which should get most of my attention: Digging out dandelions by the millions, or working on the lovely pink and purple strippy quilt?



Should I even have to ask this question?

 Needlework Tuesday is a regular weekly post where I share the progress of my various needlework projects over the past week. I enjoy the encouragement that I receive from my readers and in return visit their blogs and cheer them on with theirs. You are welcome to grab the cute little mouse and create your own Needlework Tuesday post. Leave a comment with a link and I'll be sure to visit with you.
 Mister Linky is waiting below for a link to either your recent needlework post or a post about your gardening efforts. (or photos of gardens you particularly enjoy)






4 comments:

Marie said...

I think I'd be working on the pretty quilt.

With that many is digging them out even realistic?

Our dandelions aren't quite that bad yet, but I'm sure they will be. With 3 acres of land digging them out isn't an option. We might have a little of that "can't-buy-anymore" weed killer left for some of ours. After it's gone, who knows what we'll do?

Have a good needlework week!

Lin said...

So what is wrong with dandelions! Nice and colourful I think. Tried to link up but for somereason couldn't load a photo! xx

Lin said...

But it did work! surprise surprise! xx

Roslyn said...

Ha no contest, weeds or quilts???
Housework or quilts? Cooking/meals or quilts?
Quilts win every time!