Friday 13 February 2009

My Library


I was visiting my friend Sherrie's blog this morning and she has posted a pic of her library. I thought it was a great idea so I have done the same. I did copy the picture from their website. Its a small building, but they are part of a larger system, so they can borrow books from the 9 other branches. Its about 4km away in the next town.
This leads into my poll of the week. Do you borrow books from your library? Be sure to vote and post a pic of your library on your blog and leave me a comment so I can visit and take a look.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi Heather,
That's a very charming library! Looks like a great place to visit and relax with a book. I also browse my library's on line database. So I check for a book I want or to find out if the book I want is in the library. Thanks for mentioning me on your blog and thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great evening!

Sherrie

Diana LaMarre said...

Love your library...very charming.

Yes, I borrow books all the time. I use the interloan system where they order just about any book I want from other libraries. The book is usually in within a week.

I just got a Jen Lancaster book last week. Was it on your blog that I saw her books?

Anyway I tend to order books after I have seen them reviewed on blogs like yours.

Heather said...

I haven't read any by her, but I might check out "Bitter is the New Black". Thanks for the suggestion.