Tuesday 6 October 2009

Heart Fabric Challenge

Ages ago I issued a challenge to a quilting list that I moderate. This heart fabric was sent to 30 participants and 27 blocks were returned.
I have finally taken a picture of all the blocks. They are wonderful and so imaginative. I have drawn the winners from the participants and will be mailing them off to their new homes.
I also had a contest here on my blog to win a piece of the fabric. I have decided that since I have been so slow I will send a larger piece to each of the 3 entrants.
Anya, Marie and Carol will all receive a piece of fabric with approximately 60 hearts. I trust they will enjoy creating something fun.
Thanks to all who followed this challenge.

I will be looking for a unique fabric for a future fabric challenge.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Beautiful! Great job.