Tuesday 9 August 2011

Needlework Tuesday - Rainy weather is great for stitching.

Needlework Tuesday is open to all readers looking for inspiration, encouragement or who want to share their recent needlework project.. Introduce yourself in the comments and be sure to leave a link to your current post.

I did get out last week to shop for curtain fabric.  There certainly are some lovely ones out there.  I didn't find what I wanted at that first store though I will continue and see what else I can find.




I am nearing the end of the second version of the pink doily.  It is looking a bit larger.  Won't know for sure till I am finished and I pin it out.  At this point I am ready to begin the 3 last row.  My mom is looking forward to being gifted with these.

Today I received an email from Red Heart about newly available patterns. One is for a lovely crochet shawl.  I have added this on my to stitch list.
What are you up to?  Is it still hot and sunny at your place or has the rain descended making it more desirable to remain inside.

Sarah at Lit and Laundry is already working ahead.  She has started a scary Halloween project.  Be sure to visit and check it out.

Rikki at Rikki's Teleidoscope has posted a review of Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet - The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stoller.

1 comment:

Rikki said...

That shawl looks very nice. I have bookmarked that site for the future.
Your doily looks great. I can't wait to see it pinned and in its full glory.