Friday 28 February 2014

Introducing Diva Shannon Pearson

Today, I have a very special video to share with you.  My daughter has been studying voice with soprano Angela Burns for a few years and she has finally allowed me to video her.  In this performance she is singing "Nel Cor piu non mi sento" (Why my heart feels so dormant), a soprano aria  by Giovanni Paisiellio's  1788 opera L'amor contrastato, ossia La molinara (La Molinara).  Considering she is only 17 at the time of this recording and I can only look forward to her future.

7 comments:

Roslyn said...

That's a big voice for such a little girl Heather, I can understand how proud you must be.
hugs

Marie said...

Great job, Shannon!!!! Bravo! I hope we get to hear you again sometime.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Shannon, you are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Shannon, you are fabulous!

Colleen said...

What an amazing voice! Please thank your daughter for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Shannon, that is Awesome!

Jaime said...

That was really nice. I listened and enjoyed it. I wish her all the best.