Tuesday 29 September 2015

Needlework Tuesday - Stitch by Stitch, I'm getting there

 I'm stitching away and the end is in sight.  I'm on a rust colour section and then one pattern repeat of all three colours left to go. I should be able to get it complete before the wedding. Yippee.

Needlework Tuesday is a regular weekly post where I share the progress of my various needlework projects over the past week. I enjoy the encouragement that I receive from my readers and in return visit their blogs and cheer them on with theirs. You are welcome to grab the cute little mouse and create your own Needlework Tuesday post. Leave a comment with a link and I'll be sure to visit with you.

I have been focusing on this project and not straying too much.  It sure does take discipline.  Well, I did take time away to sew one border row for that quilt I am working on.  I did take another couple of hours to cut pieces for some of the mini churn dash blocks for that other quilt.  Happy to say that I now have  only about 8 more blocks to cut. Another Yippee. Then there is the sashing to cut and sew.  Yes, it will end, at some point, but there will always be another project to start ....

Mister Linky is waiting below for a link to your current Needlework post.

 

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi Heather,
Love the colors of you afghan, beautiful. I know the feeling of trying to decide how much time to devout to projects. I usually have 2 or 3 going all the time. Quilting and Crocheting. Have a great day!

Threeundertwo said...

Those colors are wonderful! Congratulations on almost being finished. The recipients will love it.

Marie said...

Nice work, Heather. I love both the colours and the pattern.

I'm focusing on one project, too, but it's hard with so many unfinished ones sitting about. It's funny....I had a number of UFOs surrounding my TV watching chair and I felt like they were staring at me, so I gathered them up and put them in another room. Believe it or not, I feel a little better ;)

Have a great week!

Roslyn said...

Love the crochet pattern Heather. Colors too!