Tuesday 2 June 2009

Needlework Tuesday

I am pleased to share with you the 'Robin' block. This was one of the easier ones that I have pieced. Not sure that I like the background fabric. It's lovely material but am questioning whether it fits in with the rest of the quilt.

Yes, I realize that this poor little fellow is legless and eyeless, but I promise to remedy this shortly.

One two more birds, the Red-Headed Woodpecker and the Chickadee. Then its time to more to the sashing. We'll talk about that next week as I want to change some of them but not sure what else to do. Hopefully some readers will have suggestions or perhaps you'll tell me to follow the pattern???

Didn't stitch another thing all week, but did travel around some other blogs and found some great inspiration. I would appreciate some comments of suggestions of inspirational needlework blogs to visit. Thanks.

No comments: