Monday 22 June 2009

Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge


I was at my friend Sherrie's site this morning and found out about the Sookie Stackhouse reading challenge. I haven't read any of these books and only found out about them last week while blog browsing.

Essentially, she's a telepathic waitress and her boyfriend is a vampire. Sounds like fun reading. I checked at my fav used bookstore last week and they had most of the series with the exception of the first book, "Dead Until Dark" by Charlaine Harris.

I have requested the book from my library. My daughter is interested in reading this as she loves the Vampire genre, but it needs mom's approval first, so if I like the first one, I'll starting buying the series for when daughter is old enough to read them.

If you are interested in this reading challenge, then visit Beth at her blog, Beth Fish Reads and sign up.

1 comment:

Beth F said...

Thanks for signing on! It's going be a fun challenge.