Monday 18 January 2010

Online College Course

I have signed up for an online College course and I haven't the slightest idea what I am doing. There is an intro letter that I read and an intro handbook that I am supposed to follow step by step on where to find the class info and assignments and how to submit them etc. I tried reading it once but it could have been written in Greek for all it was helpful (guess I should ask my sister in for help then as she is Greek). I will give it another read when the house is quiet and see if the second time through it makes more sense.

This may interfere with my blogging so maybe not as many book reviews in the next 2 months, but I will keep plugging away and give you the occasional update.

Heather

1 comment:

Anya said...

Good luck with your new college course. We all should spend our lifetimes always learning something new. Hope you have time for some stitching once in a while...