Tuesday 25 May 2010

Needlework Tuesday - Keisha Bag


I showed you these fabrics a few weeks back and told you that I was going to transform them into a tote bag by the end of the month.  I haven't started, eeks.   I did chose a pattern this morning.  It's the Keisha Bag from Lola...Again.  I wanted to get started right away, but need to purchase some fusible interfacing first.  Oh darn, I'll have to go to the quilt shop....

While I'm there I had better check if they figured out the pricing for the EQ7 upgrade.

I will take a bunch of pics as I work on the bag and will post them next week along with the finished item.

Sorry, but no knitting pics this week.  I think I did all of four rows in the past week.  I did realize that I need to make a fourth afghan.  We will be having a visitor for the next few months, and hope that she'll stay with us till Christmas.  I can't very well give my family members their own afghans and leave out our guest.  So, I'm on the look out for another pattern and then yarn. I might be adventuresome and try a crochet pattern.  eeks, now thats scary.

If you enjoy looking at quilts, be sure to click the link for the Bloggers Quilt Festival which in at the top of my left hand side bar.  There are hundreds of sites to visit and they all have wonderful quilts and stories posted.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for the link to the Keisha Bag. It's really nice.

The little book of Nessie said...

The Keisha Bag looks a lovely pattern. I will follow your progress. I love the materials you are going to use to make the bag. Thanks for the link. Regards, Nessie

Anonymous said...

Your fabric will look good with that bag pattern. Have fun. I'm sure you'll find a ton of afghan patterns to choose from for your houseguest. I say "Go for the crochet hook!". lol
Stay inspired!

ilovebabyquilts said...

Love Tina Givens! That bee fabric is one of my favorites.