Wednesday 16 June 2010

Needlework Tuesday on Wednesday


Ever have one of those frustrating weeks where you want to get to your needlework but something always gets in  the way.  I did sit at the machine one day and sew, but that was it.  I didn't knit a single stitch either. 

I am being optomistic this week.  I have pulled out several new fabrics for projects for my son.  He selected most of these fabrics.  He also wants me to purchase the Betty Boop in New York City fabric.  Once I get them pre-washed I'll get started cutting out the pieces.

Any guesses what the two projects wil be???

3 comments:

Elly D said...

That's me most the time, LOL... but it's usually myself that gets me in the way of not sewing... But I did get in a couple of hand piecing stitches and a couple of applique stitches... two different projects~!
Interesting and cute fabrics you're son has picked out. Can't think what the projects may be though. How old is your son??
Hope you're keeping well!

Heather said...

My son is sixteen.

Miri said...

I just love those Betty Boop fabrics! Can't wait to see what you turn them into!

Interesting idea: what does make a bestseller?