Thursday 10 June 2010

And the Winner is: 2010 Orange Prize for Fiction

I was going to write an entry about the winner, but Petty Witter at Pen and Paper has put it so eloquently, that I am going to refer to her today.

The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver did win, though I am not convinced it was the best fiction written by a woman. 

Click here for links to my reviews of all six books.

Thank-you to all my readers who followed along as I read these books.  I continue to look forward to sharing more of my reviews with you, though they will be books my my chosing (unless my kids shove a book in my face and demand that I read it, immediately) and not neccessrily from a award list.

update: June 13, 2010

found a blogger group The Orange Prize Project  who have spent the past several months reading and discussing these books.

1 comment:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Thanks for the mention & for the link to your reviews.