Monday 26 April 2010

Orange Prize Short List - Challenge

The short list is out for the books vieing for the 2010 Orange Prize.  Winner to be announced June 9.  That doesn't give me much time to read the six nominated books.    Deanna over at My Tragic Right Hip is going to try and read all six in the next few weeks.   She first wrote about it at The Savvy Reader and I decided that I would like to read the three nominated books that are from HarperCollins. 

I"m going to start with those and depending how quickly I go, will attempt the others.

My reading list: (The book title will link to my review when it is posted)
Black Water Rising by Attica Locke   Browse Inside
Wolf Hall by Milary Mantel    Browse Inside
The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver   Browse Inside
The Very Thought of You by Rosie Alison   Read More
A Gate at the Stairs by Lorrie Moore   Read More
The White Woman on the Green Bicycle by Monique Roffey   Read More

No comments: