Sunday 13 September 2009

Zombie Chicken Award

Thanks to my friend Sherrie for conferring on me the 'Zombie Chicken Award'. I've been visiting Sherrie's 'Just Books' blog for the past year and have enjoyed reading reviews of an eclectic assortment of novels.

I'll paste in Sherrie's explanation of this award:

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken-- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all."


I would like to bestow this award on bloggers who's sites I enjoy:

Vivian at Green Cottage Gallery
joemmama at Life Happens While Books are waiting
Linda at Living, Quilting and Stuff
Mary at Ox
Elly at Mad for Patchwork

8 comments:

(M)ary said...

Ha! Thank you! I do believe in the Tao of the zombie chicken. I think in honor of this award I won't eat chicken this week. (I am such a lousy vegetarian, always falling of the wagon that all I can promise is a week of no zombie chicken eating.)

sewnut said...

Zombie Chickens, eh?

Thanks for the wave hi and the smile. I will share this award in good faith.

Thank you Heather :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I want to thank the academy for this award...oh, right, wrong award! Well then, thank you Heather for this lovely...honour. I will try to remain deserving and promise to past it on to other suitable parties. Thank you, and good night! *exit, stage left*

Heather said...

Well, I can't promise that I won't eat any zombie chickens this week, but I did get my organic, free range eggs from my friend Janet yesterday.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Congratulations on your award - it's always nice to think others enjoy what we do.

Marie said...

Congratulations on your award!

joemmama said...

I'd like to thank my Mother, and the librarian who let me read books that were "too old" for me...Thanks so much kiddo!

Elly D said...

LOL, why thank you Heather :) I am honoured...though there's not a lot of reading on my blog unless you read pictures... I like reading pictures..:)) I hope the zombie chickens don't come for you>G<

Hope you are keeping well! I see you're a fellow Leo :))

hugs
Elly