Monday 21 March 2011

My New Blog Address

I finally got brave and changed the url to my blog.  Let's get personal here. 

www.heatherpearson.com

Yep, that's me.  Hubby kindly reserved it for me about 14 years ago when our children were very young.  For the longest time it pointed to his webpage and lately it has been pointed to my blog at the blogspot address.   You will still arrive here using the blogspot adress, I'm still being hosted at blogspot.

I have been wanting to get some business cards made for my blogging activities and this needed to be completed first.

Yippee, I am so happy.

Now to figure out what to put on a business card?
As a blogger, do you have cards?  What did you print on them?
When I talk to authors and store owners, they often ask for my card  and I don't have one.  Handing them a scribble on paper doesn't look respectable.  I'd love to hear your suggestions.

3 comments:

Rikki said...

I had some bookmarks made some time ago to promote my blog. They are actually the size of business cards and can be used for both. I am using my header as the design, added my URL, the blog name and my tagline. You can see a picture of them here: http://www.rikkidonovan.com/index.php/2010/07/30/my-new-bookmarks/

Martha@Hey, I want to read that said...

Woo hoo, good for you. I hope it was an easy transition. I never thought of either business cards or book marks but they're both great ideas. Let us know what you decide (hey, maybe you can show us a picture).

Diana LaMarre said...

Congratulations, Heather. Your husband really thought in advance to get that 14 years ago.

I made cards years ago, but did not give them to very many people. Mine had garden pictures since they were for my garden blog. I had a lot of fun designing them. Maybe I should print off more and actually give them to people!