Tuesday 6 March 2012

March Madness - Week 1 - 64 books


Today starts the first round of voting for HarperCollins March Madness 2012.  64 teams books are vying for  the win.  I have read a number of these books and have listed them below along with the link to my review.  Following that is a list of books that I am now looking forward to reading.  I have links back to their information page at HarperCollins.

Start at this link and then click Vote Now; you will be taken to a page that lists each game pairing for the first round.  Select the book that you want to win.  When you have made all your choices remember to enter the contest to win all 64 books.  Leave me a comment and tell me which book you are most cheering for and then which book you think will ultimately win. I realize that it's not always the best team that wins, game day can have unexpected upsets.

Books that I have read.  Click the link to read my review:

Room by Emma Donoghue
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel

Spin by Catherine McKenzie

Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely












Slash by Slash with Anthony Bozza










Book I now want to read after previewing it for voting purposes:

The Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende

Thanks to HarperCollins for the use of the final two cover images.

No comments: