Friday 2 March 2012

Sew Sisters Online Quilt Show

During the last few weeks I have been showing you photos of this quilt.  I have now finished quilting the border and have the binding cut.  Yippee.  I am so excited.

It has been entered in the Bargain Lovers  Contest at Sew Sisters Quilt Shop.  There is a wonderful online quilt show that you can visit.  After viewing the quilts, you get to vote for:

  • Viewer's Choice
  • The Most Original Idea 
  • The Grand Prize.
Make note of the quilt number that is posted with each quilt.  Then send an email to  connect@sew-sisters.com  and cast your votes.

I hope that you will chose to vote for me,  
my quilt is number 53.  I also entered these
two postcards and they are number 57.  Of course, if you see another quilt there that you prefer to mine, then vote for that one.  Remember, there are three categories, so you can vote for three quilts.

Voting closes March 6, 2012.

4 comments:

Lady Penguin said...

Wow! I love all the color and I am not a big fan of pink, but I am loving the sort of hot pink and bright oranges lately. The post cards are fab too.

You are very talented. I am off to vote for you right now!

Peggy Ann said...

Gorgeous color combo! I love it. I voted for you!

Shelley Munro said...

Your quilt is gorgeous. Good luck!

The little book of Nessie said...

Lovely colours Heather. You have my vote. Regards, Nessie