Thursday 2 August 2012

Free Audiobooks from SYNC - 8


Time to download the two latest free audiobooks:

August 2 – August 8, 2012
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
by Laini Taylor, Read by Khristine Hvam (Hachette Audio)
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, Read by Simon Prebble (Blackstone Audio)

For further details regarding this program, read my introductory post.

Have you been downloading these audiobooks?  What do you think bout the pairings.  I welcome your comments as well as suggestions of great audiobooks that I'm sure to enjoy.

1 comment:

Chinoiseries said...

What a great initiative, to offer a few selected audiobooks for free. I think this particular pairing is very eclectic, modern vs classic, young adult vs adult, fantasy vs historical fiction. I wonder whether this has encouraged people to read more books and/or purchase more audio books. Did you like all SYNC's offerings?