Wednesday 6 February 2013

1000th Post Celebration - winners galore

Thank-you to all my followers and visitors for joining me to read the various posts during my 1000th post celebration.  I was fortunate to have several very generous sponsors donate a variety of prizes.

from my Dec 4, 2012 post, I was giving away 3 fabric gift bags that I made.

Winners of one bag each are:
 
Linda at Scrapmaster

On January 15, 2013, I talked once again about quilt designers Barbara  Haworth-Attard and Judy Ann Sadler of Babs 'n' Jas Designs.   They donated 4 very different patterns. 
 
winners are:
 

 
On January 26, 2013, I introduced you to the cookbook Eat Raw, Eat Well, by chef Douglas McNish. This is an innovative cookbook that makes eating raw a most tasty experience.  His  publisher, Robert Rose, donated 3 copies of their recent release, 150  best grilled cheese sandwiches by Alison Lewis.

 
Winners of the cookbooks are:
 
 
On January 29, 2013 I featured crochet artist Kelly Lynn Smith, my first Needlework Tuesday interview.  I am blown away by her detailed crochet sea animals. Kelly donated a copy of her newly completed pattern Wings of the Morning.
 
Winner:
 
Once again, thank-you to my many visitors for encouraging me in these blogging adventures.  I am in the process of contacting the winners.
 

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Thank you Heather. What great prizes! And, congratulations again on your milestone.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Many thanks Heather, I'm delighted to be receiving this and even more so because I know how much time, effort and love you put in to your crafts. I've sent my mailing address via FB. x

Kate said...

Maybe I'll have better luck next time (sigh). Oh, well, now I think I may have to check the library for the Grilled cheese Book.
Thanks, Heather, for a chance to play.