Thursday 2 January 2014

Tangled Thursday - Falling Numbers

During the holidays I saw this image of numbers falling, very much like in a scene from the movie Matrix.  I wanted to try and re-create this using Zentangle techniques.  They aren 't tangles, but I did use the same method for drawing.  it's not quite what I wanted, but close.  Next time I'll employ some white space.  I used the same thread for each but rotated 90 degrees for the second tile.  With the exception of the 0 and 1, I kept the numbers to the same section. 

Next week I'll be back with a new challenge for myself and my friends.

2 comments:

Tami said...

What a unique idea. Funny how, once you get into Zentangles, everything becomes fair game for a pattern. Very nice!

Can't wait to hear what the challenge is for next week. Life is finally back to normal and I'm ready to get back to it.

Sherrie said...

Hi Heather,
That looks awesome, but complicated. I'm not a number person, but I like this. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2014/01/winter.html