Thursday 30 January 2014

Tangled Thursday - String 58

String 58 is awesome.  It was easy to draw and fun to fill.  I liked the almost symmetry of it.  Tangles used: twisted ribbons, weave, intersection, lollipop, nipa, and flying geese.

I definitely need to play with this one again.  If I had managed my time better, I would have played with this at the sewing machine.  Perhaps next week.

Welcome to Tangled Thursday.  A few of my local and online friends have joined me in an occasional Zentangle challenge.  We'll take turns choosing a theme  and them post our drawings in about 2 weeks time.  All are welcome to join in the fun.  If you are new to Zentangles, then visit the website for a complete explanation and all sorts of online resources.  I'm also a big fan of TanglePatterns.com

Next weeks challenge will be posed by Tami at Just One More Thing

Did you get a chance to draw with string 58, or spend some time tangling last week.  Post on your blog and then come back here and add your name to Mr. Linky.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Beautiful tangle! I hadn't thought about the "almost symmetry". That sparks a few new ideas I may have to try this week.

Hope you find time to combine your tangles and sewing again. I love to see what you create.

Marie said...

Nice work, Heather. I really like the pattern in the upper left.

Teresa Quilts said...

I have no idea how to even start something like this. It is awesome!