Tuesday 25 March 2014

Needlework Tuesday - Passing Time

Slowly, I am working on my crazy quilt block.  The pearl cotton is easy to stitch with and shows up well.  I do need more colours though. 
Needlework Tuesday is a regular weekly post where I share the progress of my various needlework projects over the past week. I enjoy the encouragement that I receive from my readers and in return visit their blogs and cheer them on with theirs. You are welcome to grab the cute little mouse and create your own Needlework Tuesday post. Leave a comment with a link and I'll be sure to visit with you. 


I have also started an online crazy quilt class with Kathy Shaw from Shawkl Designs.  Should you be in her area of Alabama, do take her class.  She is taking up step by step through the stitching and decorating of this block.  I'm awaiting the delivery of some supplies I ordered, then I am ready for the first of the embroidery.

Daughter helped me pick out the next pattern for a tea cosy.  Again, it's crochet, though it will be a cupcake.  a really cute design from Yarnspiration.  

I've got to cut this short as it's dentist time, just a cleaning thank goodness.  In the mean time, let me know what you've been up to, either by leaving a comment or adding a link to Mr. Linky below. 

3 comments:

Roslyn said...

Love the look of crazy quilts but doubt I would ever do more than the one block I completed in a class more than a decade ago!

Mary Ann Tate said...

You blocks are looking good. I linked up so please come and visit me:)

Lin said...

Your embroidery is looking lovely - good luck with that class, it sounds very interesting.