Thursday 18 September 2014

International Read and ebook day

Today is International Read an ebook Day. 

I am using the Kindle app on my Blackberry Z10 to read Little Deadly Things by Harry Steinman.  I'm not far enough in yet to tell you whats really going on, but I've met the three main characters and found out a little about their background and how they were brought together.  Brilliant people brought together through science.  But will they use their skills and knowledge for good or for evil....

#eBookDay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard of this I must try to use my kindle today then .

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I hadn't heard of this being Read An Ebook Day. No doubt my mind was too full of it being Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Threeundertwo said...

I missed this! But I use my kindle every day. I used to only read at night but I inevitably fell asleep (yay! for kindle not losing my place!). Now I read in the morning. My kitty wakes me really early to play and I always get a bit of reading in.