Thursday 8 January 2015

Tangled Thursday - The surprise that I received.

A year ago I gave my niece a gift of Zentangle supplies with the hopes that she would find it interesting.  She studied fine arts and literature at university and is poised to begin her teaching career.  I felt that Zentangles was something she could do with her students.  I was surprised when I opened a Christmas card from her with this lovely tile inside.  Having no idea how long she has been tangling, I think she did a terrific job.

Welcome to Tangled Thursday.  A few of my local and online friends have joined me in an occasional Zentangle challenge.  We'll take turns choosing a theme  and them post our drawings in about 2 weeks time.  All are welcome to join in the fun.  If you are new to Zentangles, then visit the website for a complete explanation and all sorts of online resources.  I'm also a big fan of TanglePatterns

i took a bit of a break from tangling at the end of last year; now I am feeling ready to leap back in again.  Look forward to a new challenge next week.

1 comment:

dianeclancy said...

This is lovely!! :) ~ Diane